Monday, April 20, 2009

And now this!


Weekend at music school. A band festival was taking place there. He just had to get on stage for my world to blank out. My stomach ended up in my lungs. My head felt like it had exploded from so much heat. My legs weren’t mine anymore. This happens every time I see this person. I don’t know how or when it started, but it sure hit me. I hate uncertain situations in my life, like this…He definitely doesn’t even know I exist. Why him? Too much to handle? I don’t know, the guy is always surrounded by girls. The guy is popular. HE’S THE MAN. And I never asked for this. We can’t control it, right? Want to know who he is? There is no way in the world that I’ll tell, what if he reads this blog. For the time being I’m safe, he hasn’t the slightest idea. And I’m the one who always finds a solution to everything, what now? Is there anyone going through the same thing? HELP ME!!!

4 comments:

  1. ameei o blog, tenha paciencia, isso pode ser apenas atração, primeiro tenta descobrir o que cê ta sentindo, é melhor, :D beijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não to passando mais ja passei, e pensei igualzinho vc, " muita areia, ele nuncaa vai me da bola" e adinha ? fiquei com ele, ele pedio pra namorar comigo, mais como eu tbm sou zicada, por causa desses seus mesmo sintomas eu fiquei sem reação e não respondi ! ¬¬
    ahushaushauhsuahsuahsuahus
    mais ja faz tempo...
    CUIDADO pra não cometer o mesmo erro que eu, e não acredita que nada é impossivel :]
    beeeijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu passei e passo por isso ainda. Amores platônicos? COMIGO MESMO! haha :/
    Mas tudo bem, as vezes a gente pensa 'comigo ele não quer nada' e tal, mas sempre pode acontecer o contrário ! ;x
    mas eu prefiro guardar tudo na memória mesmo . hihi
    beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Minhas pernas tinham vontade própria. Isso acontece cada vez que vejo essa certa pessoa.'
    Menina, eu ri nessa parte e isso é supermega normal, também sinto isso :)

    Beeijos!

    ReplyDelete