Monday, April 13, 2009

Every week has a Monday


It’s over! What? The long weekend. It was good, I did a lot of new things, and I even wrote a new song. I tidied up my beloved room, organized my life. Now I feel ready…for all that again. There I go taking my sensitive ears to school and hearing things I’d best do without…But it’s part of it, right? The good thing is I’m very calm, light, who knows maybe I can even ignore it? There are people like that in your school, right? Useless, empty, thinking that because her hair is full of streaks and she has a tight body she has the world at her feet? Sweet illusion, one day all that will drop and what will be left?

1 comment:

  1. meldels.!!* eh vc que desenha essas coisinhas lindas em preto, roxo e branco????
    q perfeitoo...^^' [empougadinha, heheh]

    ah.! sobre o desenhu q vc perguntou... catei da net... mas eu desenhei ele tbm... [tipo, coloca do lado e vai desenhandu... hehehe]]

    Bjks ;*

    ReplyDelete